IMPORTANT FAMILY CAMP INFORMATION
Camp registration including meal registration is closed. There are no more available spots to pre-register for meals. If you plan to attend the family camp, you are still welcome to attend all the services but you must make your own arrangements for eating in nearby Marshall, TX or purchasing your meals off-grounds.
2016 Family Camp Service Times
Wednesday – 7 PM
Thursday – 10 AM
Thursday – 7 PM
Friday – 10 AM
Friday – 7 PM
Saturday – 10 AM
Saturday – 7 PM
Sunday – 10 AM
Sermon speakers include Bro. Wayne Lawson, Bro. Donny Reagan, Bro. Ron Spencer & Bro. Danny Stemen. Uninterrupted live streaming can not be guaranteed due to the rural location of the camp. Please keep the meetings and all that attend in prayer.
1. Being a family camp, we ask that each family be responsible for the whereabouts of their children while on the campgrounds.
2. Every camper must be pre-registered and pre-paid.
3. Check-in is required when first entering the campgrounds (if staying on the grounds)
4. Campers must keep dorms neat and clean and are responsible for any damage
5. Campers, whether youth or adults, should dress modestly in harmony with Bro. Branham’s teachings. Dress code will be strictly enforced.
6. The following items are not acceptable: tank tops, blouses that show the belly, shorts, slit or split skirts, leggings, any kind of tobacco, etc.
7. A parent or guardian must be staying on the campgrounds for those under 18 years of age.
Things To Bring
Bedding (if staying in dorm rooms), towels, soap, shampoo, etc., Bible, Notebook, pen, spending money
Please note: There is very limited space available for transportation to camp. Those who want transportation to camp from the airport should fly into Shreveport Regional Airport. Flights should arrive no later than 5 PM on Wednesday, June 15th. Anyone booking tickets for a later arrival time must be responsible for their own transportation to camp. Please email [email protected] with flight plans before booking tickets so arrangements can be made for your transportation. It is approximately 40 minutes from the Shreveport airport to the camp. Those providing their own transportation to camp can fly into Longview, TX, which is about an hour away or Dallas, TX, which is about 3 hours.
There are 18 available spots for RVs to back into with full hookups available. Pricing for these is a flat rate of $30 per night but does not include meals. All meals are included in the prices of lodging. Those that may need to purchase meals are ones staying in a RV or off the campground.
Meals – for those not staying on the campgrounds
Meal prices are as follows. Please indicate on your camp form which meals you and your family plan to eat on the campgrounds so that we can let the staff know. Thank you for working with us to make this camp successful!
Meal prices are for all ages 12 and up. Children 4-11 are half the listed price. Children 3 and under eat free.
Nearby Hotels (Marshall, TX)
Holiday Inn Express (903) 934-9700
Comfort Suites (903) 927-1139
Hampton Inn (903) 927-0079
Fairfield Inn (903) 938-7666
Best Western (903) 935-0707
Super 8 (903) 935-1184