The only ways to register for camp are through the form at the bottom of this page or by contacting us directly. Signing up on your church’s bus list, stating that you are attending on Facebook, or any other route does not guarantee camp registration. Thank you!
2018 Spring Camp Information
Each year, our spring youth camp is held on Easter weekend. All youth ages 13 and up are invited to attend, but space is very limited and reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis. Also, live streaming will be available during service times for those unable to attend. This Easter the services will be from March 29th – April 1st and times are as follows:
Friday Morning – 9:30 AM
Friday Evening – 7:00 PM
Saturday Morning – 9:30 AM
Saturday Evening – 7:00 PM
Sunday Morning – 7:00 AM
1. You must be 13 years of age or older (born any month in 2005) – no exceptions will be made.
2. Every camper must be pre-registered and pre-paid.
3. Check-in is required when first entering the campgrounds and campers must stay in their assigned dorms.
4. Anyone leaving the grounds must notify the camp directors.
5. Campers must keep dorms neat and clean and are responsible for any damage (We are not responsible for any items left behind).
6. All will be required to attend all services and all activities
7. All must go to their assigned dorms when the director calls “Lights Out!”
8. No soundtracks are allowed for singing and all keyboards must be pre-approved
9. Campers, whether youth or adults, should dress modestly in harmony with Bro. Branham’s teachings. Dress code will be strictly enforced.
10. The following items are not acceptable: jogging pants, tank tops, blouses that show the belly, shorts, slit or split skirts, leggings, radios, CD players, any kind of tobacco, etc.
Things To Bring
Bedding (twin size sheets, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow), jacket, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. Bible, Notebook, pen, umbrella (Pray for Sunshine!)
Camp Fee & How To Pay
There is limited space available and is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Camp fee is $132 dollars. If paying through the mail, all payments must be in the form of check or money order and made payable to Evening Light Tabernacle (Canadians please submit payment in U.S. currency.
Please note: There is very limited space available for transportation to camp.Those who want transportation to camp from the airport should fly into Shreveport Regional Airport. Flights should arrive no later than 1 PM on Thursday, March 29th. Anyone booking tickets for a later arrival time must be responsible for their own transportation to camp. Please call or email Bro. Timothy Pruitt with flight plans before booking tickets so arrangements can be made for your transportation. It is approximately three hours from the Shreveport airport to the camp. Those providing their own transportation to camp can fly into Lake Charles, LA which is about 50 miles from camp. Other suggestions are to fly to Houston or Baton Rouge.
Nearby Motels (Deridder, LA)
Stagecoach Inn: (337) 462-0022
Best Western: (337) 460-2066
Limited space is available for married couples and the cost is $157 per person (meals are included). These accommodations are reserved for camp staff and those that assist with the camp operational needs. Any extra rooms available after housing those workers is assigned by the camp director. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for those rooms, they will be assigned approximately one week prior to camp starting. We can not guarantee anyone an adult accommodation until one week prior to camp. Thank you for understanding!
A Special Note To All Attendees
We are excited about another spring youth camp and will do our best to accommodate as many as we can. While we understand that every group needs chaperones and youth leaders, we have to request that you work patiently with us as we try to accommodate each one. We request that the chaperones and youth leaders also be counselors. There are, of course, motels in nearby Deridder but reservations should be made as soon as possible. The hotels will not block rooms for our group, nor will they provide a group discount. Thank you for all your support and keep this camp, and all that attend, in prayer. Please note: There will be a $5 late registration fee increase effective March 5th until camp time. Please make sure you submit your form and payment ASAP