Spring Youth Camp 2023 Information
Each year, our spring youth camp is held on Easter weekend. All youth ages 13 and up are invited to attend, but space is very limited and reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis. Also, live streaming will be available during service times for those unable to attend. This Easter the services will be from April 6th – April 9th and times are as follows:
Thursday Evening – 7:30 PM
Friday Morning – 9:30 AM
Friday Evening – 7:00 PM
Saturday Morning – 9:30 AM
Saturday Evening – 7:00 PM
Sunday Morning – 7:00 AM
Camp speakers this year include Bro. Donny Reagan, Bro. Andrew Spencer, and Bro. Ron Spencer
1. You must be 13 years of age or older (or born any month in 2010) – no exceptions will be made.
2. Every camper must be pre-registered and pre-paid.
3. Check-in is required when first entering the campgrounds and campers must stay in their assigned dorms.
4. Anyone leaving the grounds must notify the camp directors.
5. Campers must keep dorms neat and clean and are responsible for any damage (We are not responsible for any items left behind).
6. All will be required to attend all services and all activities
7. All must go to their assigned dorms when the director calls “Lights Out!”
8. No soundtracks are allowed for singing and all special songs must be pre-approved
9. Campers, whether youth or adults, should dress modestly in harmony with Bro. Branham’s teachings. Dress code will be strictly enforced.
10. The following items are not acceptable: tank tops, blouses that show the belly, shorts, slit or split skirts, leggings, any kind of tobacco, etc.
Things To Bring
Bedding (twin size sheets, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow), jacket, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. Bible, notebook, pen, umbrella (Pray for Sunshine!)
There is limited space available and is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Camp fee is $150 dollars. Please note: WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ISSUE CAMP REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 10th. If you have any questions regarding youth camp registration or cancellations, please email us at [email protected]
The camp is help at Dry Creek Baptist Camp. This is a remote location and the camp is the center of the Dry Creek community. If you can find Dry Creek, you’ll be at the camp!
Please note: There is very limited space available for transportation to camp.Those who want transportation to camp from the airport should fly into Shreveport Regional Airport. Flights should arrive no later than 1 PM on Thursday, April 6th. Anyone booking tickets for a later arrival time must be responsible for their own transportation to camp. Please call or email Bro. Timothy Pruitt with flight plans before booking tickets so arrangements can be made for your transportation. It is approximately three hours from the Shreveport airport to the camp. Those providing their own transportation to camp can fly into Lake Charles, LA which is about 50 miles from camp. Other suggestions are to fly to Houston or Baton Rouge.
Stagecoach Inn (Deridder, LA): (337) 462-0022
Best Western (Deridder, LA): (337) 460-2066
Super 8 (Kinder, LA): (337) 738-7979
Best Western (Kinder, LA): (337) 738-4800
Counselors must be at least 25 years of age and are selected by the camp staff based on the needs of the campers each year. If you are planning to attend as a counselor, please submit your registration form and select the counselor option. You will then be placed on a waitlist.
Due to the loss of a large adult housing building on the grounds, there is no adult space available. Any adults that are planning to attend should make housing arrangements off the grounds. Thank you for understanding!
A Special Note To All Attendees
We are excited about another spring youth camp and will do our best to accommodate as many as we can. While we understand that every group needs chaperones and youth leaders, we have to request that you work patiently with us as we try to accommodate each one. We request that the chaperones and youth leaders also be counselors. There are, of course, motels in nearby Deridder and Kinder but reservations should be made as soon as possible. The hotels will not block rooms for our group, nor will they provide a group discount. Thank you for all your support and keep this camp, and all that attend, in prayer. Please note: WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ISSUE CAMP REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 10th